Honey Lime Chicken
- 1 lb chicken thighs, deboned, skin-on
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 heaping tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped parsley
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Combine the chicken thighs with garlic, honey, soy sauce, lime juice, cayenne pepper and salt. Stir to combine well.
- Transfer the chicken and the honey mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Cover the chicken with aluminum foil to prevent burning.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes, or until cooked.
- Broil the chicken for 1 minute to char the chicken skin.
- Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and serve immediately with some lime wedges.