Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado
- 4 cups leafy greens (I used a chard/kale/arugula/spinach mix)
- 3 small oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 small beet, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pepitas
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinaigrette (or any vinaigrette)
- Add greens, oranges, avocado, carrot, beets, pepitas, and cheese together in a large bowl.
- Drizzle evenly with the vinaigrette, and toss until the salad is combined and evenly coated.
- Serve immediately, topped with some freshly-cracked black pepper if desired.