Garlic Butter Salmon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the butter mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
More Articles To Read...
Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado Ingredients: 4 cups leafy greens (I used a chard/kale/arugula/spinach mix) 3 small oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds 1…Read More
Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls Ingredients: Spring Rolls 8-10 spring roll wrappers 1 large grilled chicken breast, thinly sliced 1/2 of an English cucumber,…Read More