Check out these three flows for flexibility in Kettlebell Fitness Training you can string together into a nine exercise combo to help improve flexibility across your whole body! What’s your set and rep scheme like? Well it could be any of the below:
– By the duration – repeat each movement as many times as you can in 10-15 minutes.
– By the flow – repeat each flow for a minute before moving onto the next.
– By movement – repeat each movement with in each flow for 5 reps.
– By the who the hell cares – just do it, when you feel like stopping, stop.
– Mix it up! Improving your fitness doesn’t have to be boring and it certainly doesn’t have to be complex!
Shoulder Smoker – Perform a prone hand release, then a black burn followed by a prone I.
Over Easy – Perform one hand walk out, then a spider man, then a floor pike or downward dog, then finish it with walking feet to hands.
Push Back – Perform a knee to wall on both sides, a wall squat then a post lunge.
Please like & share:
The following two tabs change content below.
Ben views fitness and nutrition as a journey and is the consummate educator. He has a BS in Exercise Science, has taken massage classes, is wrapping up his Masters in Nutrition and Performance and is constantly reading and educating the KDR Team and Members. In 2016 he was diagnosed with Cancer which cause him to radically change his views on health, fitness and lifestyle.