Zucchini Shrimp Scampi
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds (4 medium-sized) zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer; stir in zucchini noodles until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
Please like & share:
The following two tabs change content below.
Jamie has literally worked every job in a gym over the past 10 years and has a better understanding then most gym owners as to what makes a successful fitness facility. Jamie has been with KDR Fitness from the beginning and has been integral in bringing the business to where it is now. As a mom she brings the perspective of our target audience, i.e. women/moms looking to lose weight, get stronger and feel empowered to the heart of the business. She makes sure that KDR Fitness stays true to its core values and that customer service is our number one priority.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
More Articles To Read...
Watermelon, Strawberry and Tomatillo Salad: Ingredients:3 cups watermelon (about 1 pound), rind and seeds removed, chopped bite 8 strawberries, hulled and chopped bite size…Read More