Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili:
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken tenders (or breasts)
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 – 4 tablespoons diced jalapeno (fresh or canned)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 14.5-ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 15-ounce cans great northern beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for topping
- Crushed tortilla chips, for topping
- Place chicken, onion, celery, garlic, bell pepper, jalapeno, spices and chicken broth into the slow cooker. Stir the ingredients to combine and cook on high for 5 hours.
- With 1 hour left in cooking time, remove the chicken tenders and shred or chop the meat. Return it to the slow cooker, along with the beans and frozen corn.
- Allow the chili to cook for the remaining time.
- Top with chopped cilantro and crushed tortilla chips before serving.
The following two tabs change content below.
Jamie has literally worked every job in a gym over the past 10 years and has a better understanding then most gym owners as to what makes a successful fitness facility. Jamie has been with KDR Fitness from the beginning and has been integral in bringing the business to where it is now. As a mom she brings the perspective of our target audience, i.e. women/moms looking to lose weight, get stronger and feel empowered to the heart of the business. She makes sure that KDR Fitness stays true to its core values and that customer service is our number one priority.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
More Articles To Read...
Watermelon, Strawberry and Tomatillo Salad: Ingredients:3 cups watermelon (about 1 pound), rind and seeds removed, chopped bite 8 strawberries, hulled and chopped bite size…Read More