Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili:
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken tenders (or breasts)
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 – 4 tablespoons diced jalapeno (fresh or canned)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 14.5-ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 15-ounce cans great northern beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for topping
- Crushed tortilla chips, for topping
- Place chicken, onion, celery, garlic, bell pepper, jalapeno, spices and chicken broth into the slow cooker. Stir the ingredients to combine and cook on high for 5 hours.
- With 1 hour left in cooking time, remove the chicken tenders and shred or chop the meat. Return it to the slow cooker, along with the beans and frozen corn.
- Allow the chili to cook for the remaining time.
- Top with chopped cilantro and crushed tortilla chips before serving.
Please like & share:
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Logan Crowe-Ryba (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Zucchini Shrimp Scampi - March 23, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Parmesan Crusted Tilapia - March 23, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Quinoa, Lentil, Kale, and Feta Salad w/ Salmon - March 23, 2018