Rosemary Chicken and Potato:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 lb baby red potatoes, quartered
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 1 lb)
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 18×13-inch rimmed pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of the teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper and 1 tablespoon of the rosemary. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Place potatoes skin side down in single layer on pan. Roast 23 to 25 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. Remove from oven; stir.
- In same large bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves. Add chicken and asparagus; toss to coat. Arrange in single layer on pan along with potatoes.
- Roast 16 to 20 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F) and potatoes are browned.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
More Articles To Read...
Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado Ingredients: 4 cups leafy greens (I used a chard/kale/arugula/spinach mix) 3 small oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds 1…Read More
Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls Ingredients: Spring Rolls 8-10 spring roll wrappers 1 large grilled chicken breast, thinly sliced 1/2 of an English cucumber,…Read More