Rosemary Chicken and Potato:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 lb baby red potatoes, quartered
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 1 lb)
Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 18×13-inch rimmed pan with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of the teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper and 1 tablespoon of the rosemary. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Place potatoes skin side down in single layer on pan. Roast 23 to 25 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. Remove from oven; stir.
In same large bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves. Add chicken and asparagus; toss to coat. Arrange in single layer on pan along with potatoes.
Roast 16 to 20 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F) and potatoes are browned.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
Smoked Bacon Veggie Soup: INGREDIENTS: 6 cups broth 3 cups chopped potato (russet or sweet potato) 2 cups brussel sprout shavings 2 cups sliced mushrooms 5 pieces of smoked bacon (cut into 1 inch pieces) 1 tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp honey mustard 1/2 tsp paprika (smoked is best) 1/4…Read More
Every day I eat at least two pounds of COOKED veggies + fruit, by doing it this way I find it really simplifies my diet as far as veggies and fruits go. That’s a pound of cooked veggies and then a pound of fruit. For instance today I am having…Read More
Exercise Technique Tip of The Week – KB Split Stance Seesaw Row The KB Split Stance Seesaw Row is a great exercise to build a sexy back. In the split stance position you will use your core to control the pull while burning fat and building muscle. KB Split Stance…Read More