Pork and Squash:
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1pork tenderloin (1 to 1 1/4 lb)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 lb)
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 large apple, unpeeled, cut into 12 wedges
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil. In small bowl, mix rosemary, sage, salt and pepper.
- Place pork tenderloin in pan. Rub 1 tablespoon of the oil onto pork tenderloin; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the rosemary mixture.
- In large bowl, stir squash, onion, remaining 2 tablespoons oil and remaining rosemary mixture until well coated. Place squash mixture around pork.
- Bake 20 minutes. Add apples; bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until pork has slight blush of pink in center (145°F) and squash mixture and apples are tender. Let pork stand 3 minutes before slicing.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
More Articles To Read...
Quinoa, Lentil, Kale, and Feta Salad w/ Salmon Ingredients 110 g (4oz) dried green lentils 145 g (3/4 cup) quinoa 360 ml (1 1/2 cups)…Read More
Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers Ingredients 4 Large Green Bell Peppers 8 oz. Thinly Sliced Roast Beef 1 1/2 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded 1…Read More