Pork and Squash:
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1pork tenderloin (1 to 1 1/4 lb)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 lb)
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 large apple, unpeeled, cut into 12 wedges
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil. In small bowl, mix rosemary, sage, salt and pepper.
- Place pork tenderloin in pan. Rub 1 tablespoon of the oil onto pork tenderloin; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the rosemary mixture.
- In large bowl, stir squash, onion, remaining 2 tablespoons oil and remaining rosemary mixture until well coated. Place squash mixture around pork.
- Bake 20 minutes. Add apples; bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until pork has slight blush of pink in center (145°F) and squash mixture and apples are tender. Let pork stand 3 minutes before slicing.
Please like & share:
The following two tabs change content below.
Jamie has literally worked every job in a gym over the past 10 years and has a better understanding then most gym owners as to what makes a successful fitness facility. Jamie has been with KDR Fitness from the beginning and has been integral in bringing the business to where it is now. As a mom she brings the perspective of our target audience, i.e. women/moms looking to lose weight, get stronger and feel empowered to the heart of the business. She makes sure that KDR Fitness stays true to its core values and that customer service is our number one priority.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
More Articles To Read...
Watermelon, Strawberry and Tomatillo Salad: Ingredients:3 cups watermelon (about 1 pound), rind and seeds removed, chopped bite 8 strawberries, hulled and chopped bite size…Read More