Pork and Squash:
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1pork tenderloin (1 to 1 1/4 lb)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 lb)
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 large apple, unpeeled, cut into 12 wedges
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil. In small bowl, mix rosemary, sage, salt and pepper.
- Place pork tenderloin in pan. Rub 1 tablespoon of the oil onto pork tenderloin; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the rosemary mixture.
- In large bowl, stir squash, onion, remaining 2 tablespoons oil and remaining rosemary mixture until well coated. Place squash mixture around pork.
Bake 20 minutes. Add apples; bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until pork has slight blush of pink in center (145°F) and squash mixture and apples are tender. Let pork stand 3 minutes before slicing.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
We don’t just help people lose weight, we also help them feel better and get them out of pain. Sometimes that involves hearing second hand what their doctors have said to them using x-ray or medical imaging results to base their opinions off of. Often times we ask ourselves –…Read More
Heavy weights or low weights – what’s the research say? By Ben Dearman As a gym that has “KNOWLEDGE” in our name, we take great pride in following the latest research and comparing it to what we currently do in the gym as well as the results our members get.…Read More
Cauliflower Buffalo Bites: INGREDIENTS: 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets Olive oil to drizzle 2 teaspoons garlic powder ¼ teaspoon salt ⅛ teaspoon pepper 1 tablespoon melted butter (Use coconut oil for vegan option) ½ to *3/4 cup Frank’s Buffalo Wing Style hot sauce or other hot wing…Read More