Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- 4 Large Green Bell Peppers
- 8 oz. Thinly Sliced Roast Beef
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Medium Sweet Onion – Sliced
- 8 oz. Mushrooms of choice – Sliced
- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice the tops off the peppers and clean out the insides.
- Place peppers in a shallow baking dish.
- Remove the stem from the tops and chop up the remaining pepper top.
- In a large pan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Once oil is heated, add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
- Sauté until onions and mushroom are soft and slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Slice roast beef into thin strips and add to the onion/mushroom mixture. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to the mixture. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Divide the cheese in half. Sprinkle half the cheese among the 4 peppers. Top each pepper with the meat mixture until they are nearly overflowing. Then, top each pepper with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown and peppers are soft.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
At the end of our RAMP (Range of Motion, Activation, Movement Prep…fancy way of saying warm up) we have some movements that improve your balance through locomotion. These movements are basic play ground exercises like skipping, side shuffling, cross over, 360 runs, etc. It’s amazing how many people can’t skip!…Read More
by Ben Dearman, KDR Fitness Life is busy. There never seems like there is enough time and things always seem to take longer then they have to….like fat loss and changing your body. In our fast paced society we sometimes literally hit the ground running as soon as we wake…Read More
April 18, 2016 There is a list of exercises that get hated on for various reasons: Deadlifts Back squats Bench presses Overhead presses Burpees Oddly enough – those are all great exercises! It’s just that sometimes, the movement is not appropriate for the individual. For instance: if you can’t touch…Read More