Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- 4 Large Green Bell Peppers
- 8 oz. Thinly Sliced Roast Beef
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Medium Sweet Onion – Sliced
- 8 oz. Mushrooms of choice – Sliced
- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice the tops off the peppers and clean out the insides.
- Place peppers in a shallow baking dish.
- Remove the stem from the tops and chop up the remaining pepper top.
- In a large pan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Once oil is heated, add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
- Sauté until onions and mushroom are soft and slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Slice roast beef into thin strips and add to the onion/mushroom mixture. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to the mixture. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Divide the cheese in half. Sprinkle half the cheese among the 4 peppers. Top each pepper with the meat mixture until they are nearly overflowing. Then, top each pepper with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown and peppers are soft.
Please like & share:
The following two tabs change content below.
Jamie has literally worked every job in a gym over the past 10 years and has a better understanding then most gym owners as to what makes a successful fitness facility. Jamie has been with KDR Fitness from the beginning and has been integral in bringing the business to where it is now. As a mom she brings the perspective of our target audience, i.e. women/moms looking to lose weight, get stronger and feel empowered to the heart of the business. She makes sure that KDR Fitness stays true to its core values and that customer service is our number one priority.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
More Articles To Read...
Watermelon, Strawberry and Tomatillo Salad: Ingredients:3 cups watermelon (about 1 pound), rind and seeds removed, chopped bite 8 strawberries, hulled and chopped bite size…Read More