- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- Fresh lime, chopped peanuts, diagonally sliced green onions and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix peanut butter, water, soy sauce, vinegar, gingerroot and garlic using whisk.
- Add chicken and broccoli to bowl; toss to coat.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto sheet pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center and broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir gently before serving. Squeeze lime over chicken and broccoli. Garnish servings with remaining ingredients.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
More Articles To Read...
Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado Ingredients: 4 cups leafy greens (I used a chard/kale/arugula/spinach mix) 3 small oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds 1…Read More
Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls Ingredients: Spring Rolls 8-10 spring roll wrappers 1 large grilled chicken breast, thinly sliced 1/2 of an English cucumber,…Read More