- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- Fresh lime, chopped peanuts, diagonally sliced green onions and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix peanut butter, water, soy sauce, vinegar, gingerroot and garlic using whisk.
Add chicken and broccoli to bowl; toss to coat.
Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto sheet pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center and broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir gently before serving. Squeeze lime over chicken and broccoli. Garnish servings with remaining ingredients.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
Crispy Zucchini Tacos Ingredients: For the zucchini: 1 large zucchini squash, cut into 2-inch long pieces 2 large eggs 1 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs 1 tablespoon flour 1 teaspoon chili powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 3 tablespoons coconut oil Cherry pepper crema: 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt…Read More
Resolutions are not my thing. Resolutions are acts for solving problems. I am not a problem and neither are you! I am more into honing in on a habit that’s not healthy (and fixing it), relationships that I want to improve or let go of (because they are unhealthy) and…Read More
Can’t get to the gym this weekend? That’s ok. We have a #kdrwkndwrkt for you. Complete our RAMP. What is a Ramp? Click on the link in case you missed it. http://kdrfitness.com/what-is-a-ramp-and-why-do-we-do-it/ Complete the following movements for AMRAP in 20 mins. Hand Walk out to Spiderman 4…Read More