- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- Fresh lime, chopped peanuts, diagonally sliced green onions and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix peanut butter, water, soy sauce, vinegar, gingerroot and garlic using whisk.
Add chicken and broccoli to bowl; toss to coat.
Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto sheet pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center and broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir gently before serving. Squeeze lime over chicken and broccoli. Garnish servings with remaining ingredients.
Please like & share:
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Logan Crowe-Ryba (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Beats ‘n’ Greens - February 12, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Taco Zucchini Noodles - February 12, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa - February 12, 2018