Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tilapia filets (about 4 oz each)*
- lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the Parmesan, paprika, parsley and salt.
- Drizzle the tilapia with the olive oil, then dredge in the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers if necessary. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-12 minutes. Serve with the lemon slices.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
GRAB & GO EGG WHITE BITES: INGREDIENTS: ¼ onion, diced ½ pepper, diced Handful of spinach egg white carton (24 T. total is used) olive oil cooking spray black pepper INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray each muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray so it lightly coats…Read More
WE WON! WE WON! We are proud to announce that KDR FITNESS was voted Best of the Best — Fitness Club in the Upper Valley. Every year, the Valley Business Journal conducts a reader survey in the April edition. A HUGE thank you to all the readers, our members, friends…Read More