Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tilapia filets (about 4 oz each)*
- lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the Parmesan, paprika, parsley and salt.
- Drizzle the tilapia with the olive oil, then dredge in the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers if necessary. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-12 minutes. Serve with the lemon slices.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”] Those glutes weren’t given to her. They were earned! Not that long ago, glutes were thought to be one of those muscle groups you couldn’t train effectively. However, (THANK GOD!) we now know that’s not true! They are a muscle just like any…Read More
Are we allowed to change our opinion? Ben Dearman – KDR Fitness Ahh…Facebook. Where would we be without you? I can’t barely imagine it. Actually we would be a lot healthier and with probably less incidence of neck issues, but I digress. FB has this wonky little thing where it…Read More