Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tilapia filets (about 4 oz each)*
- lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the Parmesan, paprika, parsley and salt.
- Drizzle the tilapia with the olive oil, then dredge in the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers if necessary. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-12 minutes. Serve with the lemon slices.
The following two tabs change content below.
Jamie has literally worked every job in a gym over the past 10 years and has a better understanding then most gym owners as to what makes a successful fitness facility. Jamie has been with KDR Fitness from the beginning and has been integral in bringing the business to where it is now. As a mom she brings the perspective of our target audience, i.e. women/moms looking to lose weight, get stronger and feel empowered to the heart of the business. She makes sure that KDR Fitness stays true to its core values and that customer service is our number one priority.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018