Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tilapia filets (about 4 oz each)*
- lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the Parmesan, paprika, parsley and salt.
- Drizzle the tilapia with the olive oil, then dredge in the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers if necessary. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-12 minutes. Serve with the lemon slices.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
More Articles To Read...
Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado Ingredients: 4 cups leafy greens (I used a chard/kale/arugula/spinach mix) 3 small oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds 1…Read More
Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls Ingredients: Spring Rolls 8-10 spring roll wrappers 1 large grilled chicken breast, thinly sliced 1/2 of an English cucumber,…Read More