Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tilapia filets (about 4 oz each)*
- lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the Parmesan, paprika, parsley and salt.
- Drizzle the tilapia with the olive oil, then dredge in the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers if necessary. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-12 minutes. Serve with the lemon slices.
Please like & share:
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Logan Crowe-Ryba (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Zucchini Shrimp Scampi - March 23, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Parmesan Crusted Tilapia - March 23, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Quinoa, Lentil, Kale, and Feta Salad w/ Salmon - March 23, 2018