Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- 2 lbs salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tbs olive oil (I used light extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1-2 tbs finely chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Mix the salt, chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper together, rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and this seasoning mix
- refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Combine the avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a bowl and mix well, chill until ready to use.
- Grill the salmon to desired doneness. (I grilled for about 5 minutes)
- Top with avocado salsa and enjoy!
Please like & share:
The following two tabs change content below.
Jamie has literally worked every job in a gym over the past 10 years and has a better understanding then most gym owners as to what makes a successful fitness facility. Jamie has been with KDR Fitness from the beginning and has been integral in bringing the business to where it is now. As a mom she brings the perspective of our target audience, i.e. women/moms looking to lose weight, get stronger and feel empowered to the heart of the business. She makes sure that KDR Fitness stays true to its core values and that customer service is our number one priority.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
More Articles To Read...
Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa INGREDIENTS: 2 lbs salmon, cut into 4 pieces 1 tbs olive oil (I used light extra virgin olive oil) 1…Read More