Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado
- 4 cups leafy greens (I used a chard/kale/arugula/spinach mix)
- 3 small oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 small beet, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pepitas
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinaigrette (or any vinaigrette)
- Add greens, oranges, avocado, carrot, beets, pepitas, and cheese together in a large bowl.
- Drizzle evenly with the vinaigrette, and toss until the salad is combined and evenly coated.
- Serve immediately, topped with some freshly-cracked black pepper if desired.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
Are you beach body ready? I’m not and I don’t care. It’s warmer and that means – beaches, BBQ’s, parties…in short, less clothing to hide under! Years ago my first thought would have been “Shit. I have to put on a bathing suit!” Leading up to – working out more,…Read More
Is your cookware killing you? Ben Dearman, KDR Fitness Those of you who know my current story know that I am going through chemotherapy right now for Hodgkins Lymphoma. I have roughly 4 weeks left in my treatments. So excited. People that have dealt with Cancer say that someone going…Read More
Exercise Technique Tip – KB Deadlift The KB Deadlift is one of our favorite movements. Why? The deadlift is the most important exercises you can do for a total workout. Utilizing every muscle in your body you’ll build muscle, burn more calories, increase flexibility and turn on your nervous system…Read More