Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado
- 4 cups leafy greens (I used a chard/kale/arugula/spinach mix)
- 3 small oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 small beet, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pepitas
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinaigrette (or any vinaigrette)
- Add greens, oranges, avocado, carrot, beets, pepitas, and cheese together in a large bowl.
- Drizzle evenly with the vinaigrette, and toss until the salad is combined and evenly coated.
- Serve immediately, topped with some freshly-cracked black pepper if desired.
Please like & share:
The following two tabs change content below.
Jamie has literally worked every job in a gym over the past 10 years and has a better understanding then most gym owners as to what makes a successful fitness facility. Jamie has been with KDR Fitness from the beginning and has been integral in bringing the business to where it is now. As a mom she brings the perspective of our target audience, i.e. women/moms looking to lose weight, get stronger and feel empowered to the heart of the business. She makes sure that KDR Fitness stays true to its core values and that customer service is our number one priority.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018