Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado
- 4 cups leafy greens (I used a chard/kale/arugula/spinach mix)
- 3 small oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 small beet, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pepitas
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinaigrette (or any vinaigrette)
- Add greens, oranges, avocado, carrot, beets, pepitas, and cheese together in a large bowl.
- Drizzle evenly with the vinaigrette, and toss until the salad is combined and evenly coated.
- Serve immediately, topped with some freshly-cracked black pepper if desired.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
4 weeks to 80% cardio Ben Dearman, KDR Fitness To give you some reference – the below paragraph is taken from an blog on my website www.bendearman.net talking about the changes in my conditioning since starting chemo. That blog post prompted me to elaborate on the concept of “4 weeks…Read More
Try this weekend workout! Marching Hip Ups Jump Squats Prone Blackburns into a Reach n Curl Inch Worm w/ Shoulder Touches SL Ground Touches Perform each movement for 45 seconds on 15 seconds off. Repeat 3-4 times. Happy Weekend! Enjoy. Please like & share: The following two…Read More
Cauliflower (Potato) Salad Ingredients: 1 large head cauliflower 2 hard boiled eggs 1/3 cup mayonnaise 1 tablespoon mustard 1 tablespoon dill relish 2 teaspoons finely diced onion 1 teaspoon fresh dill 1 teaspoon chopped chives 1 teaspoon vinegar 1/2 teaspoon salt, more to taste 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper…Read More