GRAB & GO EGG WHITE BITES:
- ¼ onion, diced
- ½ pepper, diced
- Handful of spinach
- egg white carton (24 T. total is used)
- olive oil cooking spray
- black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray each muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray so it lightly coats the bottom
- Add your favorite diced vegetables!Fill each muffin tin with egg whites. When using the mini muffin tins, it only took about 1 T. of egg whites to fill it. Lastly, sprinkle the tops with some ground black pepper for a little flavor.
- Toss them in the oven!
- The mini muffin tins took about 10 minutes. If you are using regular sized muffin tins, let them cook for about 20 minutes.
- Once they are cooled, enjoy! You can also add your favorite toppings- my favorite are avocado and salsa!
Please like & share: