Garlic Butter Salmon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the butter mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
Whether you are new to KDR or a long-time member, here’s some wisdom from Ben. Here are some random training tips that will help you be more successful at KDR…and some of them even apply to life in general! 1. Generally speaking, when you move away from the earth – you…Read More
“Your Fitness Health Coach says: Sitting is the new smoking” according to the Centers for Disease Control. According to Dr. James Levine of the Mayo Clinic (the person who coined that term) – “Sitting is more dangerous than smoking, kills more people than HIV and is more treacherous than parachuting.…Read More
Exercise Technique Tip – KB Single Arm Rack Post Lunge Lunges are unilateral exercises, meaning that they train one side of your body independently from the other. Training one side at a time improves your balance and coordination. Lunges are great for improving Quad strength as well as increase hip…Read More