Garlic Butter Salmon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the butter mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
Rage against the dying of the light! Dylan Thomas wrote a great poem called “Do not go gentle into that good night”, about aging and our quest to stay young. It goes like this: Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of…Read More
Taco Zucchini Boats: INGREDIENTS: 4 medium zucchini 1 lb lean ground beef 1/4 cup minced onion 1 tsp ground cumin 1 tsp onion powder 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp smoked paprika 1 tsp chili powder 1/2 tsp salt (or more to taste) 1/2 tsp oregano 1/2 cup salsa 3/4…Read More
New Study – NSAIDS increase heart disease Ben Dearman – KDR Fitness Achy joints? Sore? Think twice about popping an anti-inflammatory! Researchers have known for more than a decade that the risk of heart disease and stroke increases when people take pain relievers like ibuprofen and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs,…Read More