Garlic Butter Salmon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the butter mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls Ingredients: Spring Rolls 8-10 spring roll wrappers 1 large grilled chicken breast, thinly sliced 1/2 of an English cucumber, seeds removed and cut into matchsticks 1 cup fresh strawberries, thinly sliced Arugula or spinach Kosher salt and black pepper to taste Poppy Seed Dressing…Read More
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites: INGREDIENTS: ½ cup creamy peanut butter 1 cup old fashioned oats ½ cup ground flax seeds 1 tablespoon honey 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 1 tablespoon chocolate protein powder 2 tablespoons water It’s easy peasy! INSTRUCTIONS: Combine all of the ingredients in…Read More
Taco Zucchini Noodles INGREDIENTS: 1 tbsp olive oil 2 large zucchinis, spiralized 1 lb lean ground turkey 1 clove garlic, minced 1/2 small brown onion, peeled and finely chopped 3 tbsp of homemade taco seasoning (or one packet of your favorite taco seasoning) 1/4 cup water 14 oz can diced…Read More