Cauliflower (Potato) Salad Ingredients:
1 large head cauliflower
2 hard boiled eggs
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon dill relish
2 teaspoons finely diced onion
1 teaspoon fresh dill
1 teaspoon chopped chives
1 teaspoon vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt, more to taste
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Cut the cauliflower into bite sized pieces, much like you would a potato for potato salad. Rinse and drain.
- Add just enough water to cover the bottom of a 12 inch skillet and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Add the cauliflower to the skillet and cover to steam.
- Let steam for 3-5 minutes, checking for doneness with a fork. When a fork slides in easily, add the cauliflower to a large bowl. Do not overcook the cauliflower or your salad will be mushy. I prefer it tender-crisp.
- Chop the hard boiled eggs into small pieces and add to the bowl with the cauliflower.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, except for the paprika, and whisk together to form the dressing for the salad.
- Gently fold the dressing into the cauliflower and eggs, stirring to coat each piece. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until cold.
Need a fitness jumpstart? Click below for more information.
More Articles To Read...
Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado Ingredients: 4 cups leafy greens (I used a chard/kale/arugula/spinach mix) 3 small oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds 1…Read More
Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls Ingredients: Spring Rolls 8-10 spring roll wrappers 1 large grilled chicken breast, thinly sliced 1/2 of an English cucumber,…Read More