Cauliflower Buffalo Bites:
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- Olive oil to drizzle
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon melted butter (Use coconut oil for vegan option)
- ½ to *3/4 cup Frank’s Buffalo Wing Style hot sauce or other hot wing sauce of choice
- Other: 1 gallon or larger size plastic bag
- *I probably use about ⅔ cup of hot sauce and they have just enough heat.
- Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- Place cauliflower florets into plastic bag. Drizzle olive oil over florets to barely coat.
- Add garlic powder, salt and pepper. Close bag and toss ingredients around so all florets are coated.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet or baking pan and bake on middle rack for 15 minutes, turning florets once during baking. Check them at the 10 minute mark for desired tenderness. You don’t want them to be soggy!
- Remove florets from oven. Melt butter in medium glass bowl. Add hot sauce to butter. Toss cauliflower and stir to cover all florets with hot sauce. Start with about half the sauce and add more to your taste.
- Return to oven and cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with any dip you like, ranch dressing or Blue Cheese dip.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Ingredients: 1 Spaghetti squash 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast 1/2 cup green enchilada sauce, use a gluten-free version to make this recipe gluten-free, I use this 1 green onion, thinly sliced 4 ounce can diced green chiles 1/2…Read More
80% of weight loss is NOT diet. Ben Dearman KDR Fitness The fitness business loves one liners, makes it simple for us to get a message across to our clients. “Abs are made in the kitchen.” (actually abs are made when your in your mother’s womb, this one doesn’t…Read More
At KDR, we do a lot of things different. Our mission is to change people’s lives, we view Kettlebell Fitness as a door that allows that to happen, you could call it, “Life Changing Fitness”. One of the things we do different from other gyms is how we motivate…Read More