Baked Lime Chicken Bowls
- 2-3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Juice from 2 limes
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- In a large resealable bag, combine olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken into cubes and add to marinade. Toss to coat. Marinate for 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Pour marinated chicken onto baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with cooked quinoa and Lemon Green Beans Amandine or Roasted Brussels Sprouts (or other green vegetable). Enjoy!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
4 weeks to 80% cardio Ben Dearman, KDR Fitness To give you some reference – the below paragraph is taken from an blog on my website www.bendearman.net talking about the changes in my conditioning since starting chemo. That blog post prompted me to elaborate on the concept of “4 weeks…Read More
Honey Lime Chicken INGREDIENTS: 1 lb chicken thighs, deboned, skin-on 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 heaping tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon soy sauce 1 tablespoon lime juice Pinch of cayenne pepper Pinch of salt Chopped parsley Lime wedges INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat the oven to 400F. Combine the chicken thighs with garlic, honey,…Read More