Baked Lime Chicken Bowls
- 2-3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Juice from 2 limes
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- In a large resealable bag, combine olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken into cubes and add to marinade. Toss to coat. Marinate for 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Pour marinated chicken onto baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with cooked quinoa and Lemon Green Beans Amandine or Roasted Brussels Sprouts (or other green vegetable). Enjoy!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
In my last blog “What I eat in a day”, I mentioned that I only count calories a few times during the year. Over the last few weeks I have been asked why don’t I count calories year long. Why I don’t count calories all year long. 1. It’s…Read More
CAULIFLOWER HASHBROWN EGG CUPS: INGREDIENTS: 2 heads of cauliflower, steamed 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese 1 dozen + 2 large eggs 1 tsp. garlic powder 1 tsp. salt Chives, chopped (optional) Fresh ground pepper to taste INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and set…Read More
Exercise Technique – SA Bent Over Row The SA Bent Over Row is a great exercise for building an amazing back! Your biceps and grip are also involved as you pull the dumbell to your belly button. Dumbbells offer you the unique advantage of performing the bent-over row unilaterally. We recommend…Read More