Baked Lime Chicken Bowls
- 2-3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Juice from 2 limes
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- In a large resealable bag, combine olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken into cubes and add to marinade. Toss to coat. Marinate for 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Pour marinated chicken onto baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with cooked quinoa and Lemon Green Beans Amandine or Roasted Brussels Sprouts (or other green vegetable). Enjoy!
Please like & share:
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Logan Crowe-Ryba (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Beats ‘n’ Greens - February 12, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Taco Zucchini Noodles - February 12, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa - February 12, 2018