Baked Lime Chicken Bowls
- 2-3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Juice from 2 limes
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- In a large resealable bag, combine olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken into cubes and add to marinade. Toss to coat. Marinate for 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Pour marinated chicken onto baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with cooked quinoa and Lemon Green Beans Amandine or Roasted Brussels Sprouts (or other green vegetable). Enjoy!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
New Study – NSAIDS increase heart disease Ben Dearman – KDR Fitness Achy joints? Sore? Think twice about popping an anti-inflammatory! Researchers have known for more than a decade that the risk of heart disease and stroke increases when people take pain relievers like ibuprofen and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs,…Read More
Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado Ingredients: 4 cups leafy greens (I used a chard/kale/arugula/spinach mix) 3 small oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced 1 large carrot, peeled and julienned 1 small beet, peeled and julienned 1/2 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese 1/4…Read More