Bacon Avocado Egg White Breakfast Sandwich
- cooking spray
- 1 1/3 cup AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 strip of bacon
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 2 whole wheat english muffins, halved and toasted
- 1 tablespoon diced green onions
- optional: sriracha
- Line a large plate with paper towels. Line up the strips of bacon 1″ apart on prepared plate. Cover with paper towel.
- Place bacon in microwave. Cook on HIGH for 2 minutes. Remove and flip the bacon. Cook another 2 minutes. Flip again. Cook another 2 minutes. Remove and let sit.
- Spray a small ramekin (2.5″) with cooking spray. Pour 1/3 cup of the AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites into the ramekin. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place ramekin in microwave and cook on HIGH for 1 minute. Remove.
- Assemble the Breakfast Sandwich: toasted english muffin half, 2-3 tablespoons of avocado mash, 1 strip of bacon (halved), cooked egg whites, garnish with green onions and sriracha. Serve!
Please like & share:
The following two tabs change content below.
Jamie has literally worked every job in a gym over the past 10 years and has a better understanding then most gym owners as to what makes a successful fitness facility. Jamie has been with KDR Fitness from the beginning and has been integral in bringing the business to where it is now. As a mom she brings the perspective of our target audience, i.e. women/moms looking to lose weight, get stronger and feel empowered to the heart of the business. She makes sure that KDR Fitness stays true to its core values and that customer service is our number one priority.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
More Articles To Read...
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.