Bacon Avocado Egg White Breakfast Sandwich
- cooking spray
- 1 1/3 cup AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 strip of bacon
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 2 whole wheat english muffins, halved and toasted
- 1 tablespoon diced green onions
- optional: sriracha
- Line a large plate with paper towels. Line up the strips of bacon 1″ apart on prepared plate. Cover with paper towel.
- Place bacon in microwave. Cook on HIGH for 2 minutes. Remove and flip the bacon. Cook another 2 minutes. Flip again. Cook another 2 minutes. Remove and let sit.
- Spray a small ramekin (2.5″) with cooking spray. Pour 1/3 cup of the AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites into the ramekin. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place ramekin in microwave and cook on HIGH for 1 minute. Remove.
- Assemble the Breakfast Sandwich: toasted english muffin half, 2-3 tablespoons of avocado mash, 1 strip of bacon (halved), cooked egg whites, garnish with green onions and sriracha. Serve!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
Do your knees hurt when you squat? This is a follow up article to the last one I did called “Squats are bad for your knees – FALSE!” In this article I am going to give you the answers to the following questions: When should you go see your Doctor…Read More
New Study – NSAIDS increase heart disease Ben Dearman – KDR Fitness Achy joints? Sore? Think twice about popping an anti-inflammatory! Researchers have known for more than a decade that the risk of heart disease and stroke increases when people take pain relievers like ibuprofen and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs,…Read More
Not all EFA supplements are considered equal! Check out this short video we did comparing a few different Omega Fatty Acid supplements. Take home points: Know the dose you need to take. Know how to figure out how much Omega’s your getting out of your supplements. Understand the difference between…Read More