Bacon Avocado Egg White Breakfast Sandwich
- cooking spray
- 1 1/3 cup AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 strip of bacon
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 2 whole wheat english muffins, halved and toasted
- 1 tablespoon diced green onions
- optional: sriracha
- Line a large plate with paper towels. Line up the strips of bacon 1″ apart on prepared plate. Cover with paper towel.
- Place bacon in microwave. Cook on HIGH for 2 minutes. Remove and flip the bacon. Cook another 2 minutes. Flip again. Cook another 2 minutes. Remove and let sit.
- Spray a small ramekin (2.5″) with cooking spray. Pour 1/3 cup of the AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites into the ramekin. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place ramekin in microwave and cook on HIGH for 1 minute. Remove.
- Assemble the Breakfast Sandwich: toasted english muffin half, 2-3 tablespoons of avocado mash, 1 strip of bacon (halved), cooked egg whites, garnish with green onions and sriracha. Serve!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- KDR Healthy Eats: Green Salad with Beets, Oranges & Avocado - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls - April 24, 2018
- KDR Healthy Eats: Crispy Zucchini Tacos - April 24, 2018
OTHER ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
I think there are three classifications of working out that correspond to different parts of the year/your schedule – training, working out and exercise. If your super busy, then you probably shouldn’t be doing any training. Training is goal focused, time committed, DRIV-ICATION! Let me explain further. I…Read More
[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”] At KDR, we like to use something called cardio strength training. It’s a blend of strength training movements such as squats, deadlifts, bench presses, etc. done in a circuit fashion with minimal…Read More
Crispy Zucchini Tacos Ingredients: For the zucchini: 1 large zucchini squash, cut into 2-inch long pieces 2 large eggs 1 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs 1 tablespoon flour 1 teaspoon chili powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 3 tablespoons coconut oil Cherry pepper crema: 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt…Read More