Those glutes weren’t given to her. They were earned!
Not that long ago, glutes were thought to be one of those muscle groups you couldn’t train effectively. However, (THANK GOD!) we now know that’s not true! They are a muscle just like any other muscle and can respond to exercise the same way other muscles respond, they can get stronger, with more tone and you can even SCULPT your booty (arguably) better then other body parts.
A strong butt will help protect the back and knees from injury AND is imperative if you want to be the best athlete you can be. Glutes are THE prime mover in hip extension (pushing your foot behind your hip) during sprinting, skating, etc.
That’s great if you want a better looking butt! Check out our 30 days of glutes challenge and start rocking a tighter butt that:
- Will help protect your lower back from injuries.
- Help you in almost all sporting events.
- Will fill out your jeans better! No one wants a desk ass.
Don’t forget to squeeze your glutes at the top of every motion!
Do you want a stronger and more sculpted butt? Sign up for our 6 week Stronger You program!
Latest posts by Ben Dearman (see all)
- Training @ Upper Valley Gym: How Do You Start Your Day? - May 1, 2017
- Busy? Then you probably shouldn’t be doing any… - April 20, 2017
- 30 days of Glutes! - April 3, 2017